2014 Tailgate Policy
Tailgating is an important part of the concert experience for you the fan. We are committed to creating a SAFE environment that is fan friendly for all of our guests to enjoy. For most fans, tailgating is a time for listening to music while enjoying the company of friends and family. For your SAFETY and the enjoyment of all, we ask that you please help by observing these tailgating guidelines:
- Susquehanna Bank Center parking lots are reserved for concert patrons only.
- Please be aware of your surroundings and make note of where you are parked. Please be careful and mindful of all vehicle traffic while in the parking lot especially while your row is being parked.
- Parking is first come-first served. No saving of parking spaces is permitted.
- Occupy only ONE parking space per vehicle.
- Guests must tailgate in front of or behind their vehicle only. Tailgating at your vehicle should not interfere with the normal traffic flow. Please see the diagram below for an approved tailgating set up.
- All tailgating activities must be conducted in accordance New Jersey State law and City of Camden Municipal Code MC:1017 and MC:129-22. Underage drinking is prohibited by law and minors in possession will be addressed aggressively by Camden County Metro Police, Camden County Sheriff’s and National Event Services event staff.
- NES Parking Lot staff will continuously patrol the lots to provide information (door times, show times, etc) and assistance and to ensure that guests comply with the established tailgating guidelines. This staff will be dressed in bright yellow
- No tents or canopies will be allowed in order to keep the drive aisles clear for traffic flow and emergency vehicles.
- All guests will be encouraged to enter the facility at the start of the advertised show time. For event specific information, please call 856.365.1300.
- Please clean up your tailgating area before entering the show. Bring trash bags with you to dispose of trash. Trash and recycling dumpsters will be placed throughout the parking lots, please refrain from leaving loose trash and litter in the parking areas.
- Generally, the parking lots will open and tailgating will be allowed to start 2 hours prior to the door time, however, parking lot opening times may vary for some concerts.
- Tailgating will shut down 20 minutes after the start of the advertised show time. Guests will be asked to enter the show or leave the parking lot. Tailgating is not allowed after the concert. All parking lots will be closed at the conclusion of egress.