Anytime Philly makes an amazing list, I’m here for it. And I’ve been to all of these restaurants and I can say, they are all DELICIOUS!
• Buddakan, 325 Chestnut St.
• Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, 1428-1432 Chestnut St.
• Double Knot, 20 S. 13th St.
• El Vez, 121 S. 13th St.
• The Love, 130 S. 18th St.
• Parc, 227 S. 18th St.
• Sampan, 124 S. 13th St.
• Suraya, 1528 Frankford Ave.
• Talula’s Garden, 210 W. Washington Square
• Zahav, 237 St. James Place
“The list spotlights the restaurants that have all the ingredients for the perfect big night out — upbeat energy, innovative cocktails, robust wine lists, and, of course, outstanding food,” said Caroline Potter, chief dining officer at OpenTable. “Whether your ideal night out is at a bustling bar or a hot spot to see and be seen, you can count on any of these restaurants for a night of fun.”