There were two dum-dum mistakes made in Philly this weekend –
Philly’s own Patti LaBelle got a portion of Broad Street named after her during the Wawa Welcome America Celebration last week. One of the signs posted misspelled her name.
A stretch of Philadelphia's Broad Street was recently named after legendary singer Patti LaBelle. However, signs for "Patti LaBelle" way have temporarily been put on hold after some keen observers spotted a spelling mistake. https://t.co/4QJxdl1zgT— NBC10 Philadelphia (@NBCPhiladelphia) July 6, 2019
The other #PhillyPhlub came at the expense of country music loving Jimmy Butler. He officially left the Philly for the Miami Heat this weekend, and the Sixers posted a Thank You message on Twitter – and spelled his name wrong. So long, Jimmy Buter.
If you want your heart to melt, you’ve got to check out Thomas Rhett’s photos from the Fourth of July. His little girls are scrumptious.
Pampers recently asked 2,000 parents what they miss most about life before kids. Some highlights:
- Sleeping in on the weekends
- A clean and tidy house
- Watching television in complete peace
- Leaving the house without having to worry about a babysitter
- Spending money guilt free
- Having a shower or bath without being disturbed
- Date nights
- Going to the bathroom without being disturbed
- Vacations/holidays that didn’t hinge on school breaks/terms
- Getting a full night’s sleep
And this. Just to make you laugh.
Listen to Andie and Dave from the “Andie Summers Show” talk about these stories and more…