A few totally random things for today’s JJ’s Favorite Things! Food, makeup, flowers… They’re all included today!
- My Hibiscus Plant – I randomly grabbed this hibiscus early in the Spring. And honestly, I wasn’t expecting too much. But this little guy has given me bloom after bloom all summer long. It truly puts a smile on my face every time I walk out onto my deck. 🙂
- Starbucks “Georgia” ceramic to-go cup – My younger sister, Rebecca, gave me this cup for my birthday and I absolutely adore it! (I was born and raised in Georgia) Super cute, right? Now I need to grab a “Philly” and “Jersey” one too!
- Kitchen 519 – This is a new-ish restaurant in South Jersey – Gloucester Township to be exact. Make a reservation or go early or else you won’t get a seat! This is the hot new spot to eat in South Jersey! Unassuming and unpretentious, Kitchen 519 is delicious! They have great specials and an awesome menu. BYOB (which makes everything better) too. When I went a few weeks back, my husband and I ordered a fried shrimp special appetizer, the beef fat chive biscuit and gravy, the steak frites and a special slow cooked veal shank. OMG. Everything was top notch. If you are in and around South Jersey, give Kitchen 519 a try. You will not be disappointed. Vegan and vegetarian options too 🙂
- Benefit Sun Beam – I’ll always include a makeup or skincare product in JJ’s Favorite Things because, well I love products… And I’ve been loving this Sun Beam highlighter this summer. A little goes a long way – nobody needs a full face shine… Just a dab mixed into my foundation or even my moisturizer works like a charm. It’s subtle, but packs a punch. Give it a try, this little bottle will last forever.
- Honey Mama’s Honey Cocoa Bar – Where have these been my whole life? And how am I just hearing about these little treats? Ok, so I follow an Instagram account called Trader Joe’s List and the lady (I don’t know her name) that runs the account does these videos unpacking her Trader Joe’s hauls. She had the Honey Mama’s bars on recently and I knew I had to add it to my TJ’s list. That’s a list that is forever getting longer and longer… These bars are basically raw organic honey, unrefined organic coconut oil, organic Dutch alkalized cocoa powder, Himalayan pink salt and other natural flavors. They have to be kept in the fridge because they are so unprocessed. And they are delicious! Get them at Trader Joe’s. Wegman’s or MOM’s Organic Market.
Have you tried any of JJ’s Favorite Things?? Let me know!