Always wanted to be a super-hero? Now’s your chance to get close! One small issue, you have to go to London. Although that could be a VERY fun trip!
Here are the details:
- If you have always wanted to dine in Gotham like Bruce Wayne, your chance is coming!
- The only catch, you’ll have to go to London.
- That’s where Park Row, a DC-inspired restaurant, will open in Soho.
- DC fans may recall that Park Row is where the parents of Bruce Wayne was murdered.
- On their website, The Big Hospitality reports, The 18,000 sq basement will comprise five restaurants and three bars with a total of 330 covers when it opens later this year on the Brewer Street.
- Park Row will open its doors to Batman world in the spring.