This video will share my darkest secrets. Well, many of them.
Have you ever said to yourself, “How can life be so difficult for me, but she looks like she’s got it all together?” Trust me, we’re not all that different and that’s why it’s important we talk.
My name is Andie Summers, and since I joined the XTU family in 1999 I’ve been eager to help the USO in any way I can. My father was a Marine, so I know the good the USO does for those who are at home as well as giving piece of mind for those on the front lines. I am honored to have been asked to be part of their Coffee Connection for Mothers Day, and I’d love to share it with you …
- Copy this Password: 1i*l$.U9
- CLICK HERE
- Paste the password I told you to copy
- Enjoy our Zoom conversation
- Finally, feel free to make a donation to the USO
- Send up a prayer for those who serve, their families, as well as the volunteers who are keeping them all together