If you’re looking to win or lose some money in Philly, you now have another place to go!
The Live! Casino and Hotel Philadelphia, a lavish $700 million gaming hall on Packer Avenue in South Philadelphia’s Stadium District, is to hold two six-hour test sessions on Saturday and Sunday by reservation only during which the winnings will go to charity. The casino then plans to open for business starting at 4 p.m. Tuesday, also only by online reservation at www.LivePhillyRSVP.com.
Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia sets a new standard for gaming, dining, entertainment, hotel and special event accommodations. The 510,000 square-foot property features:
- More than 2,100 slots and electronic table games
- 150 live-action table games
- Dedicated 29 table Poker Room
- Luxury, 12-story, 208-room Live! Hotel
- A variety of dining and entertainment options
- State-of-the-art, industry-leading FanDuel® Sportsbook
- Six room Event Center featuring 15,000-square-feet of customizable meeting space to accommodate groups of 12 to 1,000 guests.
- Convenient access to parking with an attached multi-level structured parking facility and adjacent surface parking