Thank you for your calls and texts saluting our amazing men and women in uniform who protect us every day. Check out our photos from our Dunkin Drops, the texts we received, as well as the many calls from young and old alike!
- My amazing boyfriend has been a volunteer firefighter for 8 years in our Delco town. He recently got accepted in Virginia’s fire academy so he’s been away for 3 months working hard to be able to make a career out of what he loves doing: helping people! I couldn’t be more proud of him. -Alyssa from Delco
- I wanna give a shout out to my daughter Leah who just started her EMT class last night she’s only 17 years old and she will be the third generation of women in my family to do this – Jennifer
- I would like to give a shout out to my sister’s nephew Randy who was a first responder until an unfortunate incident causing him injury ended that and a shout out to my son Elijah who is 13 and because of Randy who’s like a big brother to him and the events surrounding 9/11 has decided to join the fire company next year when he turns 14 as a junior firefighter and work towards becoming a first responder
- I want to thank the men and women of the military, and our first responders. Your sacrifice’s never go unnoticed. I would also like to send out a special Thank you to the men and women of Clementon and Lindenwold Fire Departments. My family and myself spent many years serving in the department, such a great group of people.
- My hometown hero is my son Steven. He was in first grade during 9/11 and today he is currently in the US Army as an airborne Cavalry scout. He has been in for 5 1/2 years he has gone through two deployments in that short amount of time.
- Can you please give a shout out to Morton-Rutledge Fire Company #13. They lost one of their own last week, Captain Daniel Clement, not only was he a Fireman but he also served in the US Air Force. He is being laid to rest tomorrow.
- Thank you to all the First Responders, Police Officers and all those in the Military past and present!! Thank you so much!! Love you love your show!! K
- I want to give a shout out to my dad Frank Donnelly Sr. he was in the army during Vietnam he is 73 years old!🇺🇸
- I want to say thank you to my fiancé who is a firefighter and I would like to say thank you to my brother-in-law who is a New York fire fighter and anybody else out there that’s a fire fighter first responder nurse doctor thank you – Kimmi
- I would like to give a shout out to my sister’s nephew Randy who was a first responder until an unfortunate incident causing him injury ended that and a shout out to my son Elijah who is 13 and because of Randy who’s like a big brother to him and the events surrounding 9/11 has decided to join the fire company next year when he turns 14 as a junior firefighter and work towards becoming a first responder – Dawn
- I’d like to give a shout out to my son in law Gregg Brisbin. Third generation fire fighter and a cop for Cherry Hill. Love our men and women in blue and all our service people 💙💙💙
- I’d like to thank my son, SPC David Weller of the US Army and my husband, Dave Weller who has been a volunteer firefighter for 33 years. So proud of and Love them both! ~Lisa, East Greenville, PA.
Listen to today’s podcast to hear all of our listeners’ hero shout-outs.