2nd Street Festival is proud to announce the launch of the Northern Liberties Night Market Series. This inaugural series of outdoor food festivals is rolling into the single fastest growing neighborhood in Philadelphia on Thursday, September 23rd, from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, on N. 2nd Street between Fairmount and Poplar streets.
This new event will take place every spring and fall! For this first event, look for dozens of food trucks, food vendors, shopping vendors, sidewalk cafes, entertainment, family fun, lawn games, music, street performers, and a couple other fun surprises.
Look for around two dozen food trucks, food tents, food and shopping vendors, and much more – plus room for distancing. This first time event will take over several blocks in the area around N. 2nd Street between Fairmount and Popular streets. The early list of vendors for this year include the following merchants:
- El Camino – Margaritas, frozen or on the rocks in a variety of flavors, plus Vice Night Punch (vodka, lemon, jalapeno hibiscus syrup, watermelon) and Mexi Mai Tais (Bacardi rum, Cazadores
- Blanco, Blue Curacao, orgeat, pineapple, lime)
- Urban Village – With a selection of Northern Liberties made beers
- Bake’n Bacon – Gourmet sandwiches where bacon is the star of the show; also available with grilled chicken and smoked brisket, for the non-bacon eaters and the bold who savor all three meats.
- Byzantium Empire – Delicious American eats influenced by Mediterranean and Latin traditions.
- Calle del Sabor – Variety of Caribbean & Latin dishes…burritos, tacos, jerk chicken and pork
- Chank’s Grab n’ Go – Pizza cones – pizza made portable!
- East Coast Empanadas – Fresh baked empanadas with traditional fillings and those with a modern funky twist
- Have a Ball – Specialty meatballs and fries
- Haagen Dazs – The FIRST and ONLY Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Truck in the country
- Moocheeze Food Truck – Gourmet fried Mac and cheese balls, melts and fries
- Philadelphia Tropical Treats – Frozen fresh tropical treats that bring joy and happiness
- Pound Cake Heaven – Assorted pound and layer cakes
- The Little Sicilian – Aracini rice balls in all different savory flavors
- The Slider King – Various Sliders, Fries, Mac and Cheese, Salads
- Hudson Table – Northern Liberties hands-on kitchen and cooking classes offering sampling
- Piggy Back Treats – Local sustainably sourced treats for your doggos!
- And more to be announced soon!
The festival is free to attend and food/drink are pay-as-you-go. For more information, visit http://www.2ndstfestival.org/