Have you gone to any of these?
- If you are looking for a road trip that promises to be anything but “normal” – this is the list for you.
- A website called alittlebithuman.com put together what they call the 6 weirdest tourist attractions in the United States. Here you go.
- Leila’s Hair Museum (Independence, Missouri): The world’s only collection of art made from human hair
- SPAM Museum (Austin, Minnesota): You guessed it – a museum dedicated entirely to the famous canned meat brand
- Paper House (Rockport, Massachusetts): Visit a home built by a mechanical engineer where all of the interior walls, floors, and furniture are made out of newspapers
- Nuclear Waste Adventure Trail (Weldon Spring, Missouri): A massive 54-acre tomb shaped like a trapezoid, made out of old radioactive material. Apparently, there’s no risk of getting radiation sickness from it – they just needed a creative way to clean up a massive mess of radioactive material
- Carhenge (Alliance, Nebraska): A take on Stonehenge, but made out of cars. Lots of cars, including a 1965 Ford Thunderbird and a 1957 Cadillac Eldorado.
- Mitchell Corn Palace (Mitchell, South Dakota): Extensive murals made entirely of corn and other grains