Oh No! Here are the details:
- Disney World’s Galactic Starcruiser which opened earlier this month is supposed to give you a completely immersive experience of what it is like living in ‘Star Wars’
- The fan however are suggesting that the experience is just not worth the $5,000 price tag.
- The hotel which only contains 100 rooms is nowhere near sold out according to Disney’s availability calendar.
- Reviewers have compared the small rooms to a “windowless bunker” and a “suburban junior high school built in the mid-1970s.
- What is your favorite attraction at Disney? Do you have a favorite ‘Star Wars’ movie or character? Would you pay $5K to stay here?