Wow! This is amazing!
- Keep your eye on the sky this month.
- Beginning on Friday (6/10), the five planets of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn will all be aligned in planetary order.
- This rare phenomenon has not occurred since December 2004.
- You’ll need binoculars along with a clear view of the eastern horizon to spot Mercury later this week.
- Then, as the month goes on, Mercury will become brighter and easier to see.
- Scientists say the rest of the planets should be consistently visible to the naked eye.
- You’ll also need to set your alarm for an early morning wakeup call because the best shot to see the spectacular sight is in the 30 minutes before sunrise.