Guys I cannot contain my excitement for this! I am a lover of Wawa iced teas and also a big fan of several beers from Cape May Brewing Company so when I heard this news I was beyond excited!
Cape May Brewing Company and Wawa have collaborated on a limited-edition “Shore Tea,” hard tea beverage. Shore Tea will debut at Wawa’s Grand Opening of its newest beer store in Bucks County and Cape May Brewing Co. Tasting Room, followed by select retailers.
Shore Tea is made with Wawa’s signature Peach Iced Tea and Cape May’s iconic adult libations and will be available in limited quantities of 6-pack 12 oz cans, with 4.5% ABV. All ingredients used are naturally gluten-free and this beverage contains no peach juice. 6-pack cost is $12.99.
If you’re eager to get your hands on this brew you can head to any of the following events of stores at the dates below:
- Thursday, July 21, 8:00 a.m. – Official Ribbon Cutting of the First Cases at Wawa’s Grand Opening of Newest Beer Store, Store #8157, 639 E. Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047.
- Wawa and Cape May Brewing Co. Tea-Shirt giveaway for the first 100 guests, as supplies last
- Official ribbon cutting of the first cases at Wawa’s Grand Opening of Newest Beer Store
- First look of Wawa’s newest store to carry beer and future beer stores to be announced
- Opportunity to Meet the Brewers: James Fox, Director of Brewing Operations, Cape May Brewing Co. and Michael McLaughlin, Senior Manager of Concept Development, Wawa
- Limited quantities of Shore Tea exclusively available on 7/21 at the following Wawa PA Beer Stores:
- Store 170 – 721 Naamans Creek Road, Chadds Ford, PA 19317
- Store 8148 – 1073 Baltimore Pike, Middletown, PA 19063
- Store 8153 – 201 S. Cedar Crest Blvd., Emmaus, PA 18049
- Store 159 – 296 Route 940, Blakeslee, PA 18610
- Store 148 – 1139 Horsham Road, Horsham, PA 19044
- Store 8132 – 2600 Penrose Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Store 8152 – 9101 Frankford Ave., Phila., PA 19114
- Store 8147 – County Line Rd. & W. Butler Avenue, Chalfont, PA 18914
- Store 8135 – Main Street & Quarry Road, Lower Salford Twp. PA, 19438
- Store 8151 – Chichester Avenue & McCay Avenue, Boothwyn, PA 19061
- Store 8126 – Rt. 309 & Passer Road, Coopersburg, PA 18036
- Store 8150 – 364 Susquehanna Street, Allentown, PA 18103
- Store 8044 – 600 N. W. End Blvd., Quakertown, PA 18951
- Store 8155 – 8053 Chestnut Street, Herford, PA 18056
- Store 8157 – 639 E. Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047 – Shore Tea Launch Event Location!
- Saturday, July 23, 11:00 a.m. – New Jersey Launch Party at Cape May Brewing Company Tasting Room
- Live music, Wawa and Cape May Brewing Co. Tea-Shirt giveaway, and Wawa pretzels and Wawa Peach Iced Tea non-alcoholic pint giveaways, as supplies last
- Monday, July 25 – Shore Tea for sale at select retailers in NJ, PA, and DE
Cape May Brewing and Wawa are also holding a social media sweepstakes from 7/18 through 7/25. Customers can visit @CapeMayBrewCo or @Wawa on Instagram, locate the giveaway post, like, comment with #sweepstakes for a chance to win a VIP Cape May Brewing Company’s production facility tour. Must be following @wawa and @capemaybrewco to win. Two winners, for up to 4 guests, will receive Wawa swag and access to one of the largest production facilities in NJ, featuring a newly redesigned canning line and automated tray former, expanded cellar, and more. Tour is guided by one of the brewers who will give an extensive overview into the entire brewing process, from milling and raw materials to crafting beer, centrifuging, canning and kegging, and testing finished product in the lab. You’ll receive an in-depth experience unique to your visit for a look at their process, which is rarely seen by those outside of the Cape May Brew Crew!