For the most part, country music superstars try to keep their wealth a bit under wraps so their audience can relate to them and their music. However, some superstars don’t bother to hide their money and show themselves and family flying in private planes to their many destinations.
Here are five country superstars who fly their private planes and are not afraid to show fans their deep pockets.
5. Dierks Bentley travels by private plane that he flies and has had his pilot’s license for years.
4. Tim McGraw is a trained pilot and flies to and from concert dates. His wife Faith Hill and himself have a deal never to fly together privately in case something happens, so their girls will not lose both parents.
3. Chris Young recently revealed that he flew on his private jet when he flew to take his dog Porter home from California a few weeks back.
2. Luke Bryan often shares pictures of himself and his family flying private on social media. Luke also just got his pilot’s license to fly a helicopter that he purchased so he would not have to fight traffic near Nashville to go to the airport.
1. Jason Aldean often shows his children and wife flying on their private jet to shows and their two lavish homes, one near Nashville, the other in Florida.