20th Annual XTU Toy Truck Parade
Featuring Special Guest Grand Marshall… Philly’s Own Tony Luke Jr.!
Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Trucks will line up at Walmart in Hatfield, PA at 8:00am
- Listeners can check in at XTU Tent in the Walmart parking lot to receive a number in a specific category for judging to place on their dashboard.
- Judging of trucks by XTU Jocks between 8:30am – 9:30am
- Parade will begin down Route 309 between 9:30am – 10:00am. (Police determine the exact start of the parade due to a train crossing schedule)
- Parade will continue on Route 309 to the MONTGOMERY MALL on Route 309 in North Wales, PA.
- All trucks will park in the designated parking lot near Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Listeners in the parade will then park in the designated parking lot at the mall and take the NEW and UNWRAPPED Toys into the mall entrance to the right of Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- At approximately, 10:30am XTU will be inside the mall accepting toys from our amazing listeners and building a mountain of toys.
- The Tamanend Middle School Gold’ n’ Blues choir will perform holiday songs.
- Members of the Military USO and representatives of the Boys & Girls Clubs will be on hand to accept the toys.
- XTU on air personalities will be on site at the mall to award the winners of the best decorated trucks in four (4) categories.
- Our sponsors will be onsite for you to interact with.
- We will have a holiday photo booth area at the mall.
- Event will end approximately at 12 noon or earlier.
We will NOT PRE REGISTER TRUCKS this year. Listeners can decorate their trucks and show up at the Walmart located on Route 309 in Hatfield, PA at 8am on Saturday, December 7th. If they want their truck to be judged then they will go to the XTU Tent at the Walmart to get a dashboard number color coordinated for the category that their truck will be judged.
Judging Categories are:
Big Rig Trucks
Please remember NO SANTA’S are permitted as you all know there is ONLY one Santa Claus and he will be riding in our parade and at the mall. We cannot allow others dressed as Santa in any of the trucks in the parade.