Enter to win a four (4) day trip to Nashville to the 2020 CMA Fest with hotel and flight to see country’s artists live!
How to enter:
Go to one of our three ACME events to enter to win (more information below). Must be present at the last ACME event on Saturday, December 21st at the ACME of Havertown to win.
These rules apply to the Ultimate Holiday Gift Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC WXTU (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at https://925xtu.com/contests/cmafest/ apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Sunday, December 8, 2019 and end on Saturday, December 21, 2019.
- To participate in the Contest and enter on-site, visit select Station Contest events in the Philadelphia area and complete an entry form (available while supplies last) including your name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth. A maximum of three (3) Station events will be scheduled. Event dates, times and locations can be found by visiting https://925xtu.com/events/. Times, dates and locations are subject to change and will be kept up to date online. All entry forms must be filled out completely and legibly and submitted as instructed by the Station. Incomplete or illegible entries may be removed in the Station’s sole discretion. All entries on site must be received by announced end time of each event. One (1) entry per person per Station event. The following Station events are scheduled (subject to change):
December 8, 2019 – 10:00am Eastern Time (“ET”)-12:00noon ET – ACME, 800 2nd Street Pike, Richboro, PA 18954
December 14, 2019 – 10:00am ET -12:00noon ET - ACME, 785 Starr Street, Phoenixville, PA 19460
December 21, 2019 – 10:00am ET -11:00am ET - ACME, 1305 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA 19083.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of a trip for two (2) to Nashville for the 2020 CMA Fest, including five (5) days/four (4) nights lodging, one four (4) day CMAFest pass per person and all applicable taxes and airfare for two (2) via coach class from a Philadelphia, PA area airport to a Nashville, TN area airport. Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $2,000.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Winner will be issued a 1099 for 2019, regardless of when the winner travels on the prize trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours (9:00am to 5:00pm). Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) business days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on Saturday, December 21, 2019 at approximately 11:55am ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all combined eligible on-site entries received at all events.
- Entrants must be present to win at the final Contest event on December 21, 2019 at 1305 West Chester Pike, Havertown, PA 19083. The potential winner’s name will be announced on-site promptly following the drawing. If the potential winner does not present themselves within five (5) minutes of the first announcement regardless of the reason, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to disqualify that selected winner and select an alternate winner until there is a total of one (1) winner in the Contest.
- Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of all combined eligible on-site entries received at all events.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station but must be present at the final Contest event to win the Grand Prize and enter at an on-site event.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at https://925xtu.com/.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.