Listen all week for your chance to win a week at the XTU Beach house:
Listen all week at 9:35am, 2:35pm and 5:35pm for your chance to win one (1) pair of Six Flags tickets and be instantly qualified for a chance to win a week at the XTU Beach House in Ocean City, NJ
WXTU “XTU BEACH HOUSE CONTEST” RULES
These rules apply to the WXTU “XTU Beach House” contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WXTU (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at 925xtu.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, July 1, 2019 and end on Friday, July 12, 2019.
- To participate in the Contest and enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, July 1, 2019 and ending on Friday, July 12, 2019 at approximately 9:35am Eastern Time (“ET”), 2:35pm ET and 5:35pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-6700 will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of thirty (30) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 24 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to thirty (30) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. The week of July 1 – July 5 the qualifying prize will be one (1) $50.00 Rita’s Water Ice Gift Card. The week of July 8 – July 12 the qualifying prize will be one (1) pair of Six Flags Tickets. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $50.
The gift card and or Six Flags tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card and or tickets. Gift cards and Six Flags tickets are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is a seven (7) night stay at the “XTU Beach House” in Ocean City, NJ, for the Grand Prize winner and up to five (5) overnight guests checking in on July 27, 2019 (between 2:00pm and 5:00pm ET) and checking out on August 3, 2019 (no later than 10:00am ET). Any minors staying in the house must be with a parent or guardian. Dates are fixed and cannot be changed or extended. ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,333.33.
Prize includes beach house rental only. Winner must bring their own towels and bed linens. Transportation, meals, and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner and guests must comply with all rules and regulations established by the beach house landlord, and Station. The winner will be responsible for any violation of the rules or damage to the beach house. NO PETS are allowed in the beach house. NO SMOKING is allowed in the beach house.
To claim the Grand Prize, Grand Prize, winner must agree to enter into a standard lease allowing for use of the beach house and requires the Grand Prize winner to present a valid credit card number before winner receives the keys to the Beach House. Credit card to be used if any damages or expenses are incurred. Grand Prize winner must agree to specific terms of lease and adhere to all rules and regulations pertaining to renting the home. Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for damages to or losses at the beach house except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualty. If Grand Prize winner cannot or will not enter into the lease, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected (time permitting) in a random drawing from among the remaining Qualifying Prize winners. Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all taxes, insurance liability and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is awarded as is. TRANSPORTATION IS NOT PROVIDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE. WINNER AND GUEST MUST ARRANGE FOR THEIR OWN TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE BEACH HOUSE AND/OR PRIZE EVENT(S). STATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHARGES INCURRED AS PART OF THE TRAVEL TO/FROM THE BEACH HOUSE/PRIZE EVENTS. Actual value may vary. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain restrictions may apply. Beach house arrangements must be made through the Station or its designee. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, travel expenses, meals, tips and transportation, room incidentals, are the responsibility of the winner. The winner and guest(s) must sign a Publicity and Liability Waiver Release form prior to claiming the prize(s). If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station, their sole responsibility to the Grand Prize winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the Grand Prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the Grand Prize. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza – Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours and excluding holidays by Wednesday, July 17, 2019. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed by Wednesday, July 17, 2019 and paperwork must be completed at the radio station. Winner must bring valid photo ID proving they are 24 years of age or older in order to claim prize. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to thirty (30) Qualifiers will be selected and notified on-air as described above.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 6:00pm ET on Friday, July 12, 2019 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize on-air depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 30.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize by Wednesday, July 17, 2019, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.925xtu.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza – Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.