It’s XTU’s Summer Festival Flyaway contest and your chance to be beach side for the Carolina Country Music Fest!
The beach and country music are coming in HOT at Carolina Country Music Fest with Luke Combs, Eric Church, Darius Rucker, and 30+ of country’s hottest artists.
XTU is giving you a chance to go VIP to this pent-up beach party, happening June 10-13, 2021 on the shores of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
One lucky winner and a guest will kick off the summer concert season with an amazing trip (hotel & airfare included) to Myrtle Beach, SC for a 3-night VIP experience at Carolina Country Music Fest.
Our winner and their guest have the opportunity to check out the Friday, Saturday and Sunday night shows from a viewing platform complete with an air-conditioned catering tent and bar.
Get ready for an amazing summer of country music and great memories. Enter for your chance to win below.
Thanks to our friends at TurnersvilleJeep.com – Drive A Little – Save A lot!
XTU's Summer Festival Flyaway – Carolina Country Music Fest
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the “Summer Festival Flyaway – Carolina Country Music Fest” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a 92.5 WXTU (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.925xtu.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, April 26, 2021 and end on Friday, May 21, 2021.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected in this Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded in the Contest. Prize is being provided by Carolina Country Music Festival and consists of one (1) trip for two (2) to the Carolina Country Music Fest - Myrtle Beach, SC - June 10-13, 2021. Trip is being provided by Universal Music Group and includes: roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) departing from an airport in the winner’s area to MYR: Myrtle Beach International Airport area airport; three (3) nights standard hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach; and two (2) Super VIP Tickets to the Carolina Country Music Fest. Trip dates are June 11th – June 14th, 2021. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $4,900.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. In addition, winner and guest(s) should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before, during and after the trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 1 Bala Plaza, Suite 401. Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within five (5) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) Prize winner will be selected at approximately 12:00 PM ET/9:00 AM PT on Monday, May 24, 2021 in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period. Potential Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize within two (2) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining eligible online entries received.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.925xtu.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, address, city, state, zip, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.