Take The Leap: Leap Day Wedding with XTU & Scotty McCreery
Calling all country music fans! If you’ve ever wanted a famous singer to perform live at your wedding, The Andie Summers Show is giving YOU that chance!
Getting Married by XTU
February is the month of love, so why not make it the month for your wedding? No more sending out invitations to country artists to your wedding. XTU is bringing the country artist right to you! You could “Take The Leap” with a Leap Day Wedding right here at the XTU Studios and you will also enjoy your first dance with a live performance from Scotty McCreery himself.
XTU has already saved the date for you and your love. Our own Jeff Kurkjian from The Andie Summers Show is an ordained minister and will conduct the ceremony and we will roll out the red carpet or the white carpet runner for you and your love!
The winner of the tenth season of American Idol is coming to the XTU studios to perform at your wedding. See Scotty McCreery live on Feb 29th at The Met for his Cab in a Solo Tour. Ticket on sale here. Scotty is popular for his songs like You Time, Damn Strait, Five More Minutes, and This Is It. Check out McCreery’s new song, Can’t Pass the Bar, here.
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
Congrats to Lisa and Kevin from Levittown. They received the most votes and will be getting married on Leap Day!
Thank you to our sponsors:
LEAP DAY IN PHILLY
These rules apply to the “Leap Day In Phily” Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WXTU-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.925xtu.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Tuesday, January 16, 2024 and end on Thursday, February 1, 2024.
- Entries must also include a written statement (“Essay”) of 250 to 500 words describing why the couple would like to win a prize and a photo of the couple (“Photo”). Photos must be in .jpg or .gif format.
- Each Photo or Essay submitted may feature only the entrant and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by any laws, or materials that may otherwise infringe on the rights of a third party. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photos (i.e., photos taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photos) are not eligible unless the entrant has the right to post that Photo. The Photo or Essay may not invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. The Station shall have the right to disqualify any entrant if it determines that the Photo or Essay contains copyrighted material or material that infringes on the rights of another; indecent or otherwise offensive material such as violence or drug abuse; or if such Photo or Essay contains material that is deemed to be unsuitable for a public audience. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos or Essays that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. By submitting a Photo and Essay, all entrants agree that they have permission to post the Photo and Essay and grant Station permission to post their Photo or Essay on 925xtu.com for promotional purposes.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winning couple selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 24 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded. The Prize includes:
- Wedding ceremony with private performance by Scotty McCreery in 92.5 XTU’s X-Lounge on February 29, 2024 – Couple is solely responsible for obtaining any required marriage licenses, and payment related thereto, in order to make the marriage legally binding.
- Pre-selected bridal bouquets and boutonnières.
- An overnight stay and dining credit at Live Casino
- Lunch provided by 1720 Bar & Restaurant
- Wedding cake provided by ACME Markets
- Wedding bands provided by Steven Singer
- Wedding photos (digital)
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is TBD. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any Prize-related event. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. The Station, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to five (5) Finalist Couples will be selected as follows:
Each eligible Photo and Essay will be posted for voting on the Station as they are submitted and approved and ending on Monday, February 12, 2024 at 6:00am ET. The five (5) couples with the most votes will be deemed the Finalist Couples, upon confirmation of eligibly.
In the case of a tie, the Station will randomly select the Finalist Couples from all couples that tied with the most votes. Potential Finalist Couples will be notified by telephone and/or email on Monday, February 12, 2024 after the voting period has ended.
- Up to one (1) Prize-Winning Couple will be selected as follows:
The Photo and Essay of each Finalist Couple will be posted for voting on the Station beginning on Monday, February 12, 2024 at 6:00am ET and ending on Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 10:00am ET. The couple with the most votes will be deemed the Prize-Winning Couple, upon confirmation of eligibly.
In the case of a tie, the Station will randomly select the Prize-Winning Couple from all couples that tied with the most votes. Potential Prize-Winning Couple will be notified by telephone and/or email on Thursday, February 22, 2024 after the voting period has ended.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Winning couple must confirm acceptance of prize within twenty-four (24) hours of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winning couple (time permitting) from the next Photo/Essay that acquired the most votes.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 925xtu.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.