In Florida winter means something completely different. It means sunshine and enjoying the outdoors. So leave the cold behind and escape to the sunshine.
Listen weekdays at 7am, 3pm, & 6pm, Be caller 25 and you’ll qualify to come down to sunny Clearwater, Florida with me!
Grand prize winner will receive roundtrip air transportation from Philly to Florida, a hotel stay, rental car to see the city, tickets to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium to see Winter the dolphin AND a pair of tickets to see the Phillies at Spectrum Field.
This winter, Florida is the perfect place to shake off the cold. Take long walks outdoors. Have dinner outdoors. Do everything outdoors. So get out of the cold and escape to the Florida sunshine.
It’s XTU’s Philly To Florida… Spring Training Flyaway, thanks to VISIT FLORIDA.
WXTU-FM Spring Training On Air Giveaway
These rules apply to the Spring Training On Air Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WXTU-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at 925xtu.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, February 17, 2020 and end on Friday, February 28, 2020.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, February 17, 2020 and ending on Friday, February 28, 2020 at approximately 7:00am Eastern Time (“ET”), 3:00pm ET, and 6:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-6700 win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of thirty (30) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 25 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to thirty (30) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize is one (1) prize pack which includes Phillies, Live Nation, and WXTU merchandise. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $50.00. Prize packs are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will prize packs be replaced if lost or stolen. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of one (1) vacation package(s) for two (2) persons for three (3) nights and four (4) days in Clearwater, Florida, which vacation package(s) shall consist of the following:
- Three (3) consecutive night stay at Sheraton Sand Key
- Two (2) general admission tickets to Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Round-trip coach class airline tickets for one (1) winner and up to one (1) guest to Tampa, Florida
- A mid-size rental vehicle for four (4) consecutive days
- Two (2) tickets to a Philadelphia Phillies spring training game in Clearwater, FL
ARV of the Grand Prize is $2,241.90. Certificates will be valid from March 11, 2020 – March 14, 2020 ONLY, and may include traditional blackout periods. Redemption instructions will accompany all certificates. Minimum age to book all elements of this prize package is 25. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be sold or gifted, may not be redeemed for cash, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Extensions to expiration dates will not be granted. Prize packages do not include travel to the departure airport or to the hotel (except as specifically included), meals (except as specifically included), incidentals, tips, telephone calls, airline baggage fees, or any other personal expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Airline and schedule are at the sole discretion of VISIT FLORIDA. Non-stop service may not be offered. Prize winner must be one of the passengers booked in the travel party. Winner and guest(s) must have all necessary photo identification and/or travel documents required for travel.
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within five (5) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to thirty (30) Qualifying Prize winners will be selected as described in Section 1 of these rules.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about Friday, February 28, 2020. at approximately 6:30pm ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing. If initially-selected Grand Prize winner does not answer the notification phone call on the first attempt, potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, and the Station will randomly select an alternate Grand Prize winner from all remaining Qualifiers.
Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 30.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize by 12:00pm ET on Monday, March 2, 2020, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 925xtu.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.