XTU has a house down the shore this summer and you could win it for a week!
WIN A Week At XTU’s Beach House!
Starting Monday, May 16th… Listen to XTU every weekday at 8am, 12pm, & 4pm for the cue to call. When you hear it, caller 25 at 215-263-6700 wins a $50 ACME Markets gift card and pair of 4-day passes to the Barefoot Country Music Festival…
You’ll also be registered to WIN A Week At XTU’s Beach House!
Thanks to our friends at ACME Markets – Fresh Foods, Local Flavors.
(For pictures and info about the house, click HERE)
XTU’s Beach House Giveaway 2022 – CALL-IN
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the 92.5 XTU’s Beach House Giveaway (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WXTU-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at 925xtu.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on May 16, 2022 and end on June 10, 2022.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, May 16, 2022 and ending on Friday, June 10, 2022 at approximately 8:00am Eastern Time (“ET”), 12:00pm ET, and 4:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-6700 win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of sixty (60) Qualifying Prize winners and four (4) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 24 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest who are legal US residents and reside in PA, NJ, or DE, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to sixty (60) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize is a fifty dollar ($50) ACME gift card and pair of 4-day passes to The Barefoot Country Music Festival. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $239. The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift cards are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift cards be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Up to four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded. The Grand Prize is a seven (7) night stay at the “XTU Beach House” in Ocean City, NJ, for the Grand Prize winner and up to five (5) overnight Any minors staying in the house must be with a parent or guardian. Dates are fixed and cannot be changed or extended. ARV of each Grand Prize is $3,129.
Winner Selection Date Beach House Week
5/23/22 6/18/22 - 6/25/22
5/31/22 6/25/22 - 7/02/22
6/06/22 7/2/22 - 70/9/22
6/13/22 7/16/22 - 7/23/22
Beach House Details: Check in is 2pm on the first Saturday of the stay; check out is 10am on the following Saturday. Transportation, meals, security deposit, beach house fees, and all other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner and guests must comply with all rules and regulations established by the Beach House landlord, and will be responsible for any violation of the rules or damage to the Beach House. A $85 processing fee will be charged to each winner as well as a $50 insurance fee. Both fees are non-refundable and, along with signed lease agreement, will be required before winner receives the keys to the Beach House. NO PETS are allowed in the beach house. NO SMOKING is allowed in the beach house. Winners are responsible for bringing their own towels and bed linens.
To claim the Grand Prize, Grand Prize, winner must agree to enter into a standard lease allowing for use of the beach house and requires the Grand Prize winner to present a valid credit card number before winner receives the keys to the Beach House. Credit card to be used if any damages or expenses are incurred. Grand Prize winner must agree to specific terms of lease and adhere to all rules and regulations pertaining to renting the home. Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for damages to or losses at the beach house except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualty. If a Grand Prize is forfeited for any reason, it may be awarded to an alternate potential winner, at the Station’s sole and absolute discretion, (time permitting) in a random drawing from among the remaining weekly Qualifying Prize winners. Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all taxes, insurance liability and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is awarded as is.
Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner will be subject to a background check before a Grand Prize is awarded. Station and/or Grand Prize provider reserve the right to disqualify a potential winner based on the results of such background check if Station and/or Grand Prize provider determine in its sole discretion that awarding a Grand Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Station and/or Grand Prize provider. Upon verification of eligibility, Station will contact the winner to arrange Grand Prize fulfillment. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a Grand Prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or a potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, the Grand Prize may be forfeited. Grand Prizes are not transferable and include only the items specifically listed as part of the Grand Prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of Grand Prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Station. If a Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Station reserves the right to substitute a Grand Prize or portion thereof with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on a Grand Prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of the Prize not specified herein are the responsibility of the Prize winner. Station will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the winner. ARV is as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the Prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of a Grand Prize at the time the Prize is awarded. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Station shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Grand Prize for any reason. The Grand Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
TRANSPORTATION IS NOT PROVIDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE. WINNER AND GUEST MUST ARRANGE FOR THEIR OWN TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE BEACH HOUSE. STATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHARGES INCURRED AS PART OF THE TRAVEL TO/FROM THE BEACH HOUSE. Actual value may vary. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain restrictions may apply. Beach house arrangements must be made through the Station or its designee. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, travel expenses, meals, tips and transportation, room incidentals, are the responsibility of the winner. The winner and guest(s) must sign a Publicity and Liability Waiver Release form prior to claiming the prize(s). If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station, their sole responsibility to the Prize winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the Prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the Prize. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any prize-related event.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed as described by the Station at the time of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to sixty (60) total Qualifiers will be selected on-air as described above.
- Up to four (4) total Grand Prize winners will be selected as follows:
Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 7:30am ET on May 23, 2022 in a Station-conducted random drawing from the fifteen (15) Qualifiers selected May 16, 2022 through May 20, 2022.
Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 7:30am ET on May 31, 2022 in a Station-conducted random drawing from the fifteen (15) Qualifiers selected May 23, 2022 through May 27, 2022.
Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 7:30am ET on June 6, 2022 in a Station-conducted random drawing from the fifteen (12) Qualifiers selected May 31, 2022 through June 3, 2022.
Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at approximately 7:30am ET on June 13, 2022 in a Station-conducted random drawing from the fifteen (15) Qualifiers selected June 6, 2022 through June 10, 2022.
Non-selected Qualifiers will not rollover into any subsequent Grand Prize random drawings in the Contest.
- Potential Grand Prize winner must answer the notification phone call on the first attempt to be eligible to claim the Grand Prize. If the potential Grand Prize winner does not answer the notification phone call on the first attempt, he/she will be disqualified, and the Station may select an alternate Grand Prize winner from all remaining Qualifiers received the prior week.
- Odds of being deemed a Qualifier and winning a Qualifying Prize depend on the order and number of calls received. Odds of a Qualifier winning a Grand Prize in Week 1 are 1 in 15.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize and be deemed a Qualifier but need not be present. Qualifiers need not listen to the Station or be present to win a Grand Prize.
- Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing. Grand Prize winners must confirm acceptance of prize within ten (10) business days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing from all remaining Qualifiers from that week’s random drawing.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 925xtu.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.