This summer, WXTU wants you to experience the 25th anniversary of Disney Cruise Line with a shimmering celebration on board a magical cruise vacation! Celebrate 25 years of making magic, fun and memories at sea with special limited-time offerings, like a new fireworks show at sea, Characters in anniversary attire, specialty merchandise and more. Plus, enjoy everything else that makes a Disney cruise vacation special— playing the day away with some favorite Disney Characters, marveling at Broadway-style shows, relaxing in adult-exclusive spaces or adventuring into incredible kids’ clubs—all on your way to dazzling destinations in the Caribbean, Alaska or Europe.
Starting Monday, March 20th… Listen weekdays at 9am, 1pm, & 4pm for your chance to win a 5-night Disney cruise from Miami to the Caribbean from 92.5 XTU!
Shimmer and shine on Disney Cruise Line.
As to Disney properties/artwork: ©Disney
WXTU-FM Disney Cruise Giveaway – TEXT/ONLINE AMOE
Official Contest Rules
These rules apply to the Disney Cruise Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WXTU-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at 925xtu.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, March 20, 2023 and end on Friday, March 31, 2023.
- To enter, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, March 20, 2023 and ending on Friday, March 31, 2023 at approximately 9:40am Eastern Time (“ET”), 1:00pm ET, and 4:00pm ET for the announcement of a unique Contest keyword (“Keyword”). Each announcement will have a unique Keyword. Once an entrant hears the Keyword, entrant may enter via one (1) of the following methods:
- Text the Keyword to 215-263-6700 (the “Short Code”). Message and data rates may be charged by your wireless carrier. The Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by you for this method of entry. Text message and any mobile device entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the mobile account submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. By initiating a text message to the Station in this contest, you also expressly consent to the receipt of a reply message confirming your entry and notification via text if you are selected to be a winner.
- Only one (1) entry per person per Keyword is permitted, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same telephone number or email address. Entrants are not permitted to use multiple telephone numbers or email addresses. The deadline to enter each Keyword is thirty (30) minutes after the Keyword is announced (i.e. 10:10am ET, 1:30pm ET, and 4:30pm ET). Any text message or online entries received after the entry deadline or any text message or online entries with the incorrect Keyword will be disqualified.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. One (1) Prize Winner will receive one Disney cruise prize package (“Vacation Package”) from Magical Cruise Company, Limited (“Disney”). The Vacation Package is a five (5)-night Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) persons (i.e., Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests), to be taken aboard the Disney Magic, and consisting of the following components:
- The Miami stay shall consist of the following:
- Four (4) roundtrip coach airfares between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to the Prize Winner’s residence (“Departure Airport”) and Miami International Airport in Miami, FL (if the winner resides outside a 200-mile radius of Miami, FL);
- Ground transportation for up to four (4) persons or voucher(s) for local ground transportation service from Miami International Airport to a Miami area hotel (at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line, if applicable);
- One (1) standard room with a maximum occupancy of four (4) persons at a Miami area hotel (resort selection at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line) for one (1) night prior to the ship’s departure;
- The Disney Cruise shall consist of the following:
- Round trip ground transportation for up to four (4) persons or voucher(s) for local round-trip ground transportation service from the Miami area hotel to PortMiami, and from PortMiami to the Miami International Airport (at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line, if applicable);
- One (1) Five (5) night Bahamian Cruise on the Disney Magic for up to four (4) persons, consisting of:
- One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Magic (location/category at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line) with a maximum occupancy four (4) people,
- All meals onboard the Disney Magic (excluding Palo and Remy the adult-exclusive Fine Dining)
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server;
- Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
- All costs and expenses not expressly stated in the Vacation Package description above are excluded and solely the responsibility of Prize Winner or his/her/their guests, including but not limited to:
- Shore excursions
- Travel insurance
- Laundry service
- Spa treatments
- Alcoholic beverages
- Local and long distance telephone calls
- Ship to shore communications including internet
- Merchandise and souvenirs
- Tips and gratuities not specifically set forth above.
- Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $12,035.04, which includes Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website). The actual value of the Vacation Package may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations of rates and airfares. If the actual value of the Vacation Package is less than stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Vacation Package components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or refunded. Vacation Package is not redeemable for cash. Vacation Package is non-commissionable.
- Travel for the Vacation Package must be booked at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended travel dates and must occur from May 27, 2023 to September 25, 2024. Disney Cruise Line reserves the right to change the allowable travel dates, cruise ship or any other component of the Vacation Package, for any reason and in its sole discretion. No substitution of Vacation Package or any elements thereof is allowed, except at Disney Cruise Line’s sole discretion. Ports of call, offerings and experiences onboard are subject to change, availability and cancellation without notice.
- Block Out Dates: 6/05/2023, 6/10/2023, 6/19/2023, 6/24/2023, 7/3/2023, 7/22/2023 (Block Out Dates at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line and subject to change)
The Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests must travel together on the same itinerary, and air transportation must be round-trip from/to the Departure Airport, as chosen by Disney Cruise Line. Once selected by the Prize Winner, guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney Cruise Line, which may be withheld for any reason. If the Prize Winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of guests, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute Vacation Package or compensation provided to the Prize Winner.
- Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to restrictions and availability. The Vacation Package must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney Cruise Line at least forty-five (45) days prior to the intended departure date. Disney Cruise Line will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply to air travel.
- Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or cruise. Disney and Disney Cruise Line are not liable, including for any costs or expenses, if any component of the Vacation Package is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and Prize Winner will not be reimbursed, and no substitution will be provided except as in Disney Cruise Line’s sole discretion.
- Any damaged, lost or stolen Disney Dine Cards will not be replaced. Disney Dine Cards are not redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. The Prize Winner and his/her/their guests are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. The Prize Winner and each guest is responsible for ensuring that they have proper citizenship documentation.
- The Prize Winner and his/her/their guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. The Prize Winner and each guest will also be required to sign the Disney Cruise Line cruise contract before embarkation (the “Cruise Contract”). The Cruise Contract is available at www.disneycruise.com/cruisecontract. Failure to return the executed release form or to accept and sign the Cruise Contract within the specified time periods will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Prize Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their travel party, related to any use or misuse of the Vacation Package or any related activity or travel. The Prize Winner and his/her/their guests are required to comply with Disney Cruise Line’s health and safety measures and operational guidelines, including but not limited to, vaccination, face covering, COVID-19 testing and physical distancing requirements. Persons not meeting embarkation requirements will be denied boarding. Visit www.disneycruise.com/updates for the latest information. Health and safety measures and operational guidelines, ports of call and offerings may change at any time without notice. Certain onboard venues, experiences and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and will be subject to limited availability, advance reservations or even closure.
- Minors under the age of eighteen (18) not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of twenty-one (21) in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal. Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that Sponsor deems necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state and local tax laws, rules, regulations, codes or ordinances. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of Vacation Package due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and are not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The guests, if any, may be required to execute and return releases of liability and, where legal, publicity releases (collectively, “Guest Documents”), which must be returned with the verification documents requested of Prize Winner, or guest portion of the Vacation Package will be forfeited. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
- Prize components may not be sold, traded, transferred, or refunded. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitution of Prize or any elements thereof is allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and additional ground transportation, baggage fees, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, and local and long-distance telephone calls are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of airline, hotel, and airline seat location at sole discretion of Station and/or prize provider. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, and venue policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. In addition, winner and guest(s) should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before, during and after the trip. Winner will be issued a 1099 for 2023, regardless of when the winner redeemed the prize trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about Monday, April 3, 2023. at approximately 9:00am ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible combined text message and online entries received. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing. If initially-selected Grand Prize winner does not answer the notification phone call on the first attempt, potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, and the Station will randomly select an alternate Grand Prize winner from all remaining combined text message and online entries received.
- Odds of winning depend on the number combined text message and online entries received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station for the Contest Keywords, but need not be present to win.
- Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize by 9:00am ET on Monday, April 3, 2023, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining combined text message and online entries received.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 925xtu.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 401, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- Disney, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Contest.