Summer is still here and let’s be honest, it’s probably going to be close to 90 until October, so why not take advantage and have some fun?
Here are the 13 best skinny dipping spots in Pennsylvania to enjoy the last few weeks of Summer.
There are actually a lot of really great benefits to going skinny dipping such as Vitamin D, getting rid of toxins that could be on our clothes and bathing suits, body power – so important to love yourself and your own skin, no waste, and earth, body, mind connection. The study from My Dating Adviser compared over 800 swimming spots across all 50 states for beach quality, safety, weather, and hotel cost
Here are some tips for having a fun time skinny dipping:
- Be respectful and have discretion. Try not to traumatize any small kids. We agree the human body is beautiful, but give people the opportunity not to look at you if they don’t want to.
- Don’t forget sunscreen and bug spray. You don’t want to get a sunburn in that spot that usually doesn’t see the light of day.
- Don’t skinny dip drunk. A little liquid courage could help you get naked. But if you are completely drunk, swimming isn’t safe and could land you in a dangerous situation.
- Beware of leeches. With a bathing suit, they are one thing, and when you are stark naked, it’s another.
- Make sure your friends are comfortable. If everyone is happy to strip down, then go for it.
- Keep your eyes on people’s faces. Interact as you usually would and keep physical contact to a minimum.
- No photos. If only celebrities and politicians could learn this too.
- It’s not a big deal. Get over yourself and have fun. Remember that not even swimsuit models look like that in real life. So, relax and enjoy being naked.
Amy Pritchett, Managing Editor at MyDatingAdviser:
“There is nothing more liberating and joyful than a skinny dip. If you can visit a beautiful skinny dipping spot, it’s worth stripping down, enjoying nature, and having a splash!”