The state with the naughtiest bachelor bachelorette parties is closer than you think!
You may have heard:
Everybody has them.
How bad can it be?
Let me just get it out of my system while I can!
I mean … it’s not cheating if it’s at the bachelor/bachelorette party, right?
If you ever had that conversation with your partner it turns out your concerns were justified. A new survey reveals some of the bad behavior that goes on at these events. I don’t blame you if you want to bail on this article right now.
Let’s take a look at what kind of “frisky business” really happens at the parties. Bonusfinder.com polled 6-thousand people to find out who cheats on who the most, what they’re doing, and where they’re doing it. Things got real.
It’s not just the bride and groom that dip their toes in the “you only live once” pool. It’s actually the guests and not the guests of honor who are the biggest perpetrators of betrayal. Here’s what we found out:
A whole lotta folks are cheating:
- More than 70% admit to cheating on their partners while attending a bachelor or bachelorette party.
- They defined cheating as anything from flirting or downloading a dating app to sexting to having sex with someone else.
What are they doing?
- The most common infidelities could be considered relatively minor, including kissing (21.3%) and getting a lap dance (33.1%).
- 11.2% of party attendees admit to having sex with someone else.
- 9% confess to having a threesome at a bachelor or bachelorette party.
Where is it happening?
This is the part that is most shocking. Here is a list of the states where the MOST amount of cheating is going on at bachelor and bachelorette parties … number 1 is a SHOCKER!