Listen each weekday at 7:05am, 9:05am, 11:05am and 3:05pm for your chance to win a pair of tickets to see Little Big Town at The Met on Thursday, January 30th. Tickets on sale via Ticketmaster.com.
All winners will be instantly qualified for a chance to be the Grand Prize winner of the XTU Caribbean Concert Vacation flyaway to Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa featuring Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean in Rivieria Cancun, Mexico.
SEE BELOW FOR CONTEST RULES:
WXTU-FM – XTU’s Caribbean Concert Vacation Contest Rules
These rules apply to the XTU’s Caribbean Concert Vacation On Air Giveaway Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WXTU-FM (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at 925xtu.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on Monday, October 28, 2019 and end on Friday, November 29, 2019.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, October 28, 2019 and ending on Friday, November 29, 2019 at approximately 7:00am Eastern Time (“ET”), 9:00am ET, 11:00am ET, and 3:00pm ET for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-6700 will win a Qualifying Prize and be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize (each deemed a “Qualifier”), upon confirmation of eligibility. Station is not responsible for any failure of a caller to reach the Station contest line including but not limited to busy phone lines, misdirected calls, equipment breakdowns, or disconnections. Calls will only be accepted at the designated phone number. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifier. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifier only once.
- There will be up to a total of one hundred (100) Qualifying Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility. Winner must have a valid passport for travel in order to win the Grand Prize.
- Up to one hundred (100) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. Each Qualifying Prize is one (1) pair of concert tickets to a concert to be named later (to be selected at the sole discretion of the Station). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $40.00. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond control of the Station and/or prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner(s) will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded element(s) of the prize(s). The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the winner(s) and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the prize-related event.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize is being provided by Capitol Records Nashville and consists of one (1) trip for two people to the Crash My Playa event in Riviera Cancun, Mexico on January 22 – 25, 2020. The one (1) Grand Prize trip shall include of the following:
- Five (5) All-inclusive nights at the Moon Palace Resort with one (1) deluxe hotel room with double occupancy. Maximum occupancy two (2) people. Check in on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 and check out of Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Admission for two (2) into the venue for each night of the show.
- Airport transportation to and from the Moon Palace Resort in private Crash My Playa shuttles.
- Two (2) round trip coach airfares between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to the winner’s residence and airport in Mexico.
- Two (2) exclusive Crash My Playa Merchandise Packs.
ARV of the Grand Prize is $ 5098.00
Actual value may vary and any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions may apply. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including as part of the vacation package which are the responsibility of the winner include: excursions; travel insurance; laundry service; spa treatments; food and alcoholic beverages that are not included in the all-inclusive resort; local and long distance telephone calls; internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; airline baggage fees; transportation between winner’s home and gateway airport; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Airline regulations apply. The winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, passports for international travel. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. Winner and guest must abide by all airline, hotel, venue and event policies. The winner and guest must sign all required releases prior to booking of any travel. If winner is unwilling or unable to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at Station’s sole discretion. All travel is subject to availability and restrictions. If a prize-related event or travel is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station and prize provider, their sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the prize(s) and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the prize(s). No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. If winner chooses to take the trip without a guest, s/he will be awarded the prize elements for one person only, and the remainder of the prize will be forfeited without compensation. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip.
- Vacation is for the winner and one (1) guests of the winner’s choosing.
- Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older with all proper travel documents such as a valid passport for travel.
- Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
- Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
- Winner and companions are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied travel. It is the Guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
- Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Winner will be issued a 1099 for 2019, regardless of when the winner redeemed the prize trip.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within five (5) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one hundred (100) Qualifying Prize winners will be selected as described in Section 1 of these rules.
- Up to one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on Monday, December 2, 2019 at approximately 12:00pm ET in a Station-conducted random drawing from all Qualifiers. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or email promptly following the random drawing. If initially-selected Grand Prize winner does not answer the notification phone call on the first attempt, potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified, and the Station will randomly select an alternate Grand Prize winner from all remaining Qualifiers.
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize depend upon the number and order of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are up to 1 in 100.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win a Qualifying Prize but do not need to be present to enter or win a Qualifying Prize. The Qualifying Prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner must confirm acceptance of prize by 4:00pm ET on Friday, December 6, 2019, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate Grand Prize winner (time permitting) in a random drawing of all remaining Qualifiers.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at 925xtu.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, One Bala Plaza, Suite 429, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.
- Beasley Media, WXTU-FM and Crash My Playa, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Contest.