How does a grand in your hand sound? $1000 just for answering trivia questions…
The Andie Summers Show is giving you the chance to win $1000!
Starting Monday morning, Listen every morning at 7:50am for your chance to play Andie Summers’ Minute To Win It.
They’ll put 60 seconds on the clock… And if you can answer all 10 questions correct, you take home the money!
Now, if you don’t know the answer, you can pass and they’ll come back to the question, if time permits.
Think you have what it takes?
Thanks to our friends at Harris Plumbing Heating and Air, Go to CallHarrisNow.com and get your early bird ac tune up for just $39!
92.5 WXTU ANDIE SUMMERS’ MINUTE TO WIN IT
These rules apply to the 92.5 WXTU ANDIE SUMMERS’ MINUTE TO WIN IT
Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a 92.5 WXTU (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.wror.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
1.) HOW TO ENTER:
- The Contest will begin on Monday, October 5th at 7:50am and will end on TBD.
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station each weekday beginning on Monday, October 5th at 7:50am EST between the hours of 7:45am and 7:50am for the announcement of the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the designated number caller (as announced on-air at the time of the cue to call) to the Station contest line at 215-263-6700 will be deemed a “Contestant” in the Minute to Win It game (“Game”), upon confirmation of eligibility. During the Game, the contestant must answer ten (10) trivia questions within sixty (60) seconds. Time starts when the audio timer starts with the first question. If the contestant answers all ten (10) questions correctly within the allotted time, he/she will win a Prize, upon confirmation of eligibility. If at any time during the Game the contestant incorrectly answers a question, he/she will lose the Game and will not be eligible to win a Prize. If the contestant doesn’t know the answer when prompted, he/she can “pass” and re-visit if time allows. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a prize. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a winner only once.
- There may be up to a total of one (1) winner selected each weekday in the Contest.
2.) ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- Up to one (1) Prize may be awarded each weekday in the Contest. Each Prize consists of one thousand dollars ($1,000) awarded as a check from Beasley Media Group made payable to the order of the prize winner. Checks will be processed and mailed within six to eight weeks. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is $1,000.
- Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 1 Bala Plaza. Suite 401. Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within twenty (20) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
4.) SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) winner may be selected per weekday as described above in Section 1 of these Official Rules. Contestants will be notified of winning at the conclusion of the Game.
- Odds of winning depend in part on the order and number of calls received.
- Entrants must listen to the Station to win but need not be present.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.925xtu.com.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1 Bala Plaza. Suite 401. Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.