Listen to Nicole in the Afternoon every weekday at 4:40pm for What’s Cookin’ with Nicole!
She will give you some of her favorite recipes from what she is buying at her favorite grocery store, ACME!
That’s not all… You can win an ACME gift card by registering below to purchase the ingredients to make the recipe on your own!
This month’s recipe is “Dads Love Beer Edition!”
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pretzels or Veggies
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, beer and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels.Dirty Shrimp in Beer Butter Sauce: – https://www.food.com/recipe/dirty-shrimp-in-butter-beer-sauce-79606
- 2 lbs shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1teaspoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- 1teaspoon dried thyme
- 1teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12/ cup of beer
- Saute garlic and herbs in butter until garlic is slightly browned. Add shrimp, stirring constantly, until shrimp are pink and done. Pour in beer, simmer 1 minute more, and serve!Beer Milkshake – https://food52.com/recipes/1400-beer-milkshake
- 1 cup coffee ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup beer
Combine the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Share with a friend or keep it all to yourself!