Riley Green Announces New Album ‘Ain’t My Last Rodeo’
Riley Green announced he is releasing a new album, Ain’t My Last Rodeo, on October 13 on BMLG Records. The 12-track project is named after a song on the album, “My Last Rodeo,” which the singer wrote solo following one of the final conversations he had with his late Grandaddy Buford while in the hospital.
Green attributes his Grandaddy Buford for his musical appreciation, education, and inspiration. Riley said in a statement, “I was fortunate enough to grow up within about three miles of my grandparents, so they were a huge part of my growing up and who I am—and this album is a lot of who I am. This is really the first time I was able to really take my time, write, and record songs that really felt like a cohesive album.”
He added, “I’m really proud of it and want to thank the fans for all of their encouragement—I hope y’all enjoy it.”
Green also has a song with Jelly Roll on the project as well as a cover of Tim McGraw’s “Damn Country Music,” which will be available alongside the album preorder on Friday (9/1).
The new album also includes Riley’s current single, “Different ‘Round Here (feat. Luke Combs),” climbing through the top 30 on country radio.
Green posted to Instagram, “My new album “Ain’t My Last Rodeo” will be out October 13. The album preorder and a new song will be out this Friday. #newmusic #aintmylastrodeo #countrymusic #weouthere.”
Ain’t My Last Rodeo Track Listing:
1. “Damn Country Music” (Jessi Alexander, Cary Barlowe, Josh Thompson)
2. “They Don’t Make ‘Em Like That No More” (Riley Green, Chris Lindsey, Aimee Mayo)
3. “Mississippi Or Me” (Riley Green, Tyler Reeve, Josh Thompson)
4. “Different ‘Round Here (feat. Luke Combs)” (Riley Green, Randy Montana, Jonathan Singleton)
5. “Ain’t Like I Can Hide It” (Riley Green, Chris Dubois, Bobby Pinson)
6. “Copenhagen In A Cadillac (feat. Jelly Roll)” (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Wyatt McCubbin)
7. “Damn Good Day To Leave” (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Jonathan Singleton, Nick Walsh)
8. “My Last Rodeo” (Riley Green)
9. “Workin’ On Me” (Riley Green, Rhett Akins, Randy Montana)
10. “Raised Up Right” (Riley Green, Jeremy Bussey, Chris Dubois, Lynn Hutton)
11. “God Made a Good Ol’ Boy” (Riley Green, Erik Dylan, Wyatt McCubbin, Jonathan Singleton)
12. “Ain’t My Damn To Give” (Riley Green, Tucker Beathard, Ben Simonetti, Jonathan Singleton)