There’s just something about eating food from a truck that makes it hit harder. Street tacos, street corn, street anything – it’s just yummy! This fall Philadelphia will host it’s inaugural Philadelphia Street Food Festival Look for the fun at Xfinity Live! in South Philly with the best food trucks & restaurants in the city. There’s even more good news! All food items will be priced at $5 or less! That means you can sample all the options from over 20 plus vendors! In addition to the eats, there will be live entertainment, general vendors, axe throwing, an indoor beer hall, mechanical bull riding, free hard seltzer sampling, crazy eating challenges, family-friendly activities & more! The Festival is Saturday, October 15th 2:00-8:00 pm. Get tickets here.
Here’s some of the highlights for the Philadelphia Street Food Festival:
● 1st Drink FREE
● Cheese Fry Fountain & Bar
● All Food Items $5 or Less
● Free Hard Seltzer Sampling (VIP Ticket Holders)
● Crazy Eating Challenges
● Axe Throwing
● Kids Pumpkin Patch & Painting
● Live Music on the Bud Light Seltzer Outdoor Stage
● Live Band in Victory Beer Hall
● Kids Fun Zone (Face painters, bounce houses, etc)
● Foods from Around The World
● Games, Activities & Fun for ALL AGES!